Wholistic Medicine Solutions
Helping all children lead their best lives.
Do you leave the doctor's office with more questions than when you walked in?
Has your child fallen through the cracks of the Western Medical model?
Have you "tried it all" and feel like you have nothing to show for it?
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You are frustrated with limited change in your child's health or developmental condition.
- You want to treat the underlying cause of health and developmental conditions
- You don’t want ANOTHER medication or more tests
- You get the sense that your doctor is out of ideas
- You feel under-prepared to help your child through acute or chronic illness
- The doctor's advice was to wait & hope your child "grows out of it"
- You you want to try a completely different approach
- You feel helpless in the face of your child’s health issues or developmental delay
- You watch your child struggle day in and day out is taking its toll on you
Making the world a healthier place, one child at a time
Emily is passionate about helping ALL children lead their happiest, healthiest lives and highest potential. She has 20+ years experience working with mild to complex medical and developmental needs. She traveled the world learning techniques that bring hope, even in very complex conditions.
My interest in Paediatric Chinese Medicine began when I started to become disillusioned with the lack of healing in Western Medicine I witnessed while working as an Occupational Therapist. I worked under a mentor in Chicago who was a Occupational Therapist and Acupuncturist. It changed my life. I started Chinese Medical school intent on working with children. Using these methods, children’s health and development quickly improve with safe, simple techniques that parents can do at home. I am passionate about working with chronic health and developmental issues in children. For more information about work with dysphasia, tube feeding, Paediatric Feeding Disorders and tube weaning visit Myfeedingcoach.com
Available Via Telehealth
Through consistent commitment to Chinese medicine treatment and home care, it is possible to shift the energetic imbalances that cause symptoms in children and set a balanced foundation for growth and development.
We are here to help children to be the healthiest version of themselves
Examples of conditions we help:
- Autism spectrum
- Delayed milestones
- Digestive issues
- Down's syndrome or other genetic issues
- Dyspraxia and movement disorders
- Learning disabilities
- Neurological conditions
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Speech and language delay
- Swallowing and feeding